Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bonne Annee!

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new year, and I'm feelin' good!

It's about time I posted a little something about my NYE adventure in Paris! I was able to meet up with another assistant that I've met over here in France.  We had previously "met" through Facebook, and our immediate connection was that we were both hailing from the great state of North Carolina.  She is from Raleigh and a UNCW grad, and we have bonded over living in the Southeastern US while being over here.  Stephanie's good friend Rachel had flown in to spend the week with her, and was leaving the next day on a flight to NC out of Paris, so we had made plans to meet and spend NYE all together.  Stephanie and I were able to take Rachel to a lot of the hotspots in Paris-Sacre Coeur, Moulin Rouge, Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, the Louvre, etc.  After our sightseeing portion of the day, we headed back to regroup before taking on Paris nightlife for New Years.  This is us before heading out to ring in the New Year:
Rachel, myself and Stephanie

We wound up having a great night! I haven't known Stephanie very long, and I had just met Rachel that morning, but our NYE adventure proves that you can have a great time with even the newest of friends!

Bonne Annee a tous! (Happy New Year to you all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment