Friday, April 6, 2012

High Five for Friday

Time to recap the highlights of my week!

1. Being lesson planning free Tuesday & Wednesday! 2 of my lessons were canceled this week (not an uncommon occurrence) so I had a mini weekend in the middle of the week. Who doesn't love that?

2. Learning that Rascal Flatts has released their new CD! I already have 3 of the songs, and the song "A Little Home" brings me to tears right now!

3. Splitting Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream w/my friend Emily. It's 6 euros over here! Mad expensive! So we decided to split it; this way we were each only spending 3 euros.

4. This is a highlight and a low point of the week: Booked a ticket to return to the US. 26 days left here. Is this chapter in my life really almost finished?!?!?!

5. My Seconde class (high school sophomores) feeling the need to give me going away presents. This is a picture of me w/most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment