Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I was hoping that by traveling to the South I would get nice, warm weather....NOT

Mediterranean Sea!

View of the port


Chateau d'If
After my Parisian adventures in the beginning of my holidays, I headed south, to the town of Marseille to meet up with my traveling partner.  I was expecting Marseille, being in the south of France, would have beautiful, WARM, sunny weather. Well, I got the sunny/beautiful part; but I did not get the warm part. Nevertheless, we managed to have a nice afternoon exploring the nearby Frioul Island.  The views were beautiful, and I even go to see the Chateau d'If, which is from one of my all time favorite favorite books/movie, The Count of Monte Cristo.

After our afternoon of exploring, we went to Patacrepe, a crepe place (obvi) for dinner. My dinner crepe was of course delicious, but it was my dessert crepe that was FABULOUS!


A crepe with Kinder chocolate in the middle, surrounded by whip cream w/malt balls on top. It was a good thing I shared this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment