Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Les vacances

Welp, it's that time again folks! I am gearing up for another 2 weeks of travel for my final vacation here in France.  When all is said and done, I will be doing a good bit of traveling, both to new places and semi-familiar places.  Probably the most exciting part about my vacation is that I am going to have some VISITORS!!!!!

This is my beautiful friend Stephanie and I at her primary school in Spain (we were celebrating Halloween, can you tell?).  She will be in Paris with me for the beginning part of next week! I am so excited to see her!

My second round of visitors will be some family! It will be great to see some people that I am related to, especially since most of the assistants either a) went home for the break or b) had their parents/family come to visit them.  I cannot express how grateful I am that the Boston DeMayo's have agreed to meet me for a short visit in Paris!

In between my visitors (and after they leave) I will be heading to the following places:
Marseille
Aix-en-Provence
Lyon

My time is quickly coming to an end here in Europe, so be on the lookout for only a few more entries!


1 comment: